What Will be the US Role in a Multipolar International System?
Peter Feaver Moderated with Ionut Popescu & Seth Cantey – What Will be the US Role in a Multipolar International System?
- What if American Power Diverges Sharply from the Current Trajectory?
- Is America’s Decline Really Inevitable?
- What Problems Would Be Easier to Solve if the United States Declines?
- Why we shouldn’t assume the future will be all Counterinsurgency (COIN)
- Looking Ahead: America’s Role in the Middle East
- Inflection Points and the Difficulty of Scenario Planning
- The Regionalization of the Liberal World Order
- America’s Subversive Soft Power